There are a variety of airports in Southern California to select for your trip. Below are the two closest in proximity to USC.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), is located about 16 miles away from the center of the USC Campus.
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR) in Burbank, CA is 20 miles from the center of the USC Campus.
The Braille Challenge Finals weekend will serve as a fun, exciting, and educational experience for everyone. To help with your planning, we encourage you to consider bringing the following items:
- Each finalist will receive a commemorative 2019 Braille Challenge Shirt to wear during the day on Saturday, June 22nd.
- Comfortable attire for the day (tennis shoes)
- Formal attire for Saturday night Awards Banquet Ceremony
- Note: NO sandals or shorts.
Each finalist will also receive the official 2019 Braille Challenge Finals Care Package which will include:
- Back Pack (w two-shoulder strap)
- I Love Braille Button
- Fiji Water Pocket Fan
- Lip Balm
- Adhesive Cell Phone Wallet
- Guzzle Stainless Bottle 26 oz
- Energizer Jr. Portable Power Bank
- Rally Towel
- Water bottle
- Cheese It
- Fruit Gummy Snack
- Nutri-grain breakfast bar
- 2019 Braille Challenge Finals Year book