Classes & Workshops
Participate in classes & workshops through two convenient options:
- Online from your home using a phone, computer or tablet
- In-person at our center
All of our programs and services are free of charge.
- Workshops – are open to the public and anyone can attend. They are one-day only sessions that are usually 1-2 hours on a specific topic with a live instructor and student participation. View our list of upcoming workshops and register online.
- Classes – are held over multiple weeks during the semester period and attended weekly. You must be a “student” of Braille Institute to register for a class. To become a student you must complete a low vision assessment or be on-boarded by a Braille Institute specialist.
527 North Dale Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801
Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Upcoming In-Person Anaheim Center Workshops
Upcoming Virtual Workshops
Basic Guide Techniques
What Is Safe Driving?
Audio Books for iPhone
Intro To The White Cane
Articulos de Cocina
Intro To Seeing AI App
Braille 101 Workshop
Intro To Salsa Music
What’s Up Siri?
Air Fryer Fun
Laughter Yoga: Team Spirit!
Learn Excel With JAWS
Intro To Seeing AI
Grooming for Success Part 1
Grooming for Success Part 2
Mobile BARD App
Meet Our Regional Director
“The Braille Institute Anaheim Center staff and volunteers are dedicated to serving people who are visually impaired. Whether at our campus, in the field, or through in-home visits, we will help you regain your independence.”
Our staff have gathered, and continue to research, helpful community resources and safe activities for our community of visually impaired during COVID19.
- Explore the World of Art With 5 Videos from Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Orange County COVID-19 Testing Network
- Orange County 211 Food Resources
STAY INVOLVED WITH BRAILLE INSTITUTE
Braille Institute is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to positively transform the lives of those with vision loss. Braille Institute serves more than 37,000 people through a variety of free programs, classes and services at centers and community outreach locations throughout Southern California – from Santa Barbara to San Diego counties!
Socialize with us and stay connected! Like, share, and subscribe to help us make a difference!