We hope you enjoyed Braille Institute Los Angeles Low Vision Panel Seminar and Resource Fair. This event was made possible thanks to support from the Meta & George Rosenberg Foundation. We encourage you to learn more about the Los Angeles Center and other upcoming events.
We invite you to view or download the program resources below.
- Low Vision Technology(Ben Pomeroy)
- Age Related Macular Degeneration(Dr. Andrew Moshfeghi from USC Roski Eye Institute)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa(Dr. Hossein Ameri from USC Roski Eye Institute)
- Retinal Detachments(Dr. Linda Lam from the USC Roski Eye Institute)
- Special Guest: Terry Bylan – First person with 2 retinal prostheses
Information about the panel from USC Roski Eye Institute panel presenters:
You can view the YouTube video of the seminar here.