4th Annual Festival of Flavors
September 16, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Braille Institute Auxiliary of Santa Barbara would like to cordially invite you to our 4th Annual Festival of Flavors! Enjoy a magical evening sampling food and drink from some of Santa Barbara’s finest venues.
Ticket price: $150 a person (75% tax deductible)
Wine and Signature Cocktail – 5:00PM
- by Legendary Mixologist Patrick Sheppard-Reynolds
Tastings – 5:30 – 7:00PM
- Zaca Mesa Winery
- The Palace Grill
- Bluewater Grill
- Black Sheep
- Lure Fish House
- Brasil Arts Cafe
- Braille Institute Cooking Students
There will be a presentation of an award to Dr. Dennis O. Clegg. Music for the evening will be by the Montecito Jazz Project.
Silent Auction Treasures to bid on:
- Four express tickets to Universal Studios, no waiting in line with these.
- Two nights with parking at Handlery Union Square Hotel, San Francisco.
- Overnight staycation at the Upham Hotel with afternoon refreshment and breakfast.
- Gift card to hot new Creekside Restaurant and Bar.
- Penguin feeding experience at the Santa Barbara Zoo for 4, includes entrance and parking.
- Limousine service for up to 6 people for 4 hours.
- Magnum of 2013 Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir.
- Great gift certificates on our Restaurant Row and much more!
Email Diane Pannkuk at DLPANNKUK@aol.com to RSVP with credit card information.
Or you can mail your RSVP Card Festival of Flavors to “Braille Institute Auxiliary of Santa Barbara, PO Box 5411, Santa Barbara, CA 93150”.