Low Vision Experts & Devices – Future In Sight!
February 12, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Join us to learn the current trends in vision, technology and resources at this free seminar!
Michael Gorin, MD,
Harold and Pauline Price Chair in Ophthalmology
Chief of the Retinal Disorders and Ophthalmic Genetics Division
David Geffen School of Medicine UCLA and Stein Eye Institute
Program from 9.00am-12.00pm includes the following:
- Technology Exhibitors & Demonstrations – hands-on experience with leading technology products!
- Raffle for Amazon Echo Dot
- Panel Discussion – Braille Institute Services
- Traveling Tips Utilizing Smart Phone Apps
- Explore Wearable Assistive Devices
- Guest Speaker
Light refreshments will be served. Free underground parking available at our Los Angeles Center. Spanish interpreter will be available.
Online registration is closed, but the event is still open for walk-ins!