Use Your IRA to Help Braille Institute
Good Things Happen When You Rollover!
Don’t miss this opportunity to support Braille Institute and enjoy a significant tax benefit at the same time – take advantage of the IRA Charitable Rollover. Here’s how it works:
- Donors age 70 ½ or older transfer assets from their IRAs directly to Braille Institute.
- Funds must be transferred directly from the donor’s financial institution to Braille.
- Gift can be in any amount up to $100,000 per person per calendar year.
- Gift counts toward your annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) requirement.
- You pay no income taxes on the IRA distribution.
- This option is much better than taking an IRA distribution yourself and then making the gift.
For more information, call our Philanthropy Department at 1-800-BRAILLE (272-4553), Ext. 1256.