An IRA Charitable Rollover is an easy way to make a gift:
- Donors age 70½ or older roll over assets from their IRAs to Braille Institute.
- Funds must be transferred directly from the donor’s financial institution to Braille.
- Gifts can be in any amount, up to $100,000 per person per calendar year.
- Gifts count toward your annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) requirement.
- You pay no income taxes on the IRA distribution.
For more information about the Charitable IRA Rollover, call our Philanthropy Department at 1-800-BRAILLE (272-4553).