As a part of the National Library Service, Braille Institute provides free access to library services in the form of more than 100,000 titles of braille books and audio books to Southern California patrons who are visually impaired. Get the latest updates in the Spring issue of our LIBRARIAN Newsletter here. In this issue, you will find information regarding:
- 2020 Adult Summer Reading Program – June 10 to July 29
- California Cutting State Funding for Braille Institute Library – learn how you can help!
- Volunteer Spotlights – from Los Angeles and San Diego centers
- Accessible Books Consortium Global Book Service – expanding collection of foreign language books
- New Book Recommendations – memoirs, espionage fiction, mysteries and more!
- Book Clubs – all library patrons are welcome!
For more information about library services or newsletter content, call 1-800-808-2555 to speak to a Reader Advisor, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For many, the greatest joy of reading isn’t
when you finish the last page, it’s when you
take time to sit down, sip a cup of coffee,
and discuss the book with new friends.